Bike Valley Of Death La Paz
Code : LPA1C
The most dangerous road, leaving by mountain bike routes, 1 day trip. A fantastic adventure that starts in La Paz and ends in the town of Coroico. On the other side of the most dangerous road in the world (3600m or difference in altitude), travel with professionals to this adventure.
- Descent: more than 3600 Mt
- Distance: 65 km / 40.6 miles
- Experience is not a necessity.
- Assistance: complete bikes, double suspension, helmets, gloves, guide, mechanic, food.
- Weather at the beginning cold, the rest of the trip warm.
- Inclination 90 degrees.
- Return to La Paz by bus: 3 to 4 hours
- Percentage decrease: 85%
- Meals according to itinerary.
- Expert guides in English or Spanish.
- Bicycle with double suspension and hydraulic brakes.
- Biking equipment: helmet, gloves, buff, wind-resistant jacket & pants.
- Filtered water throughout the trip.
- Tour & intermediate transfers.
- Dropbox link with pictures of your trip.
- Travel & Accident insurance (obligatory)Alcoholic Drinks.
- Hotel Accommodations.
- Entree fees 40 Bol
DepartureRuins, Arequipa | Altitude: 2050 – 4200 m. / 6730 – 13780 f
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Full Day :